Search This Blog

Nov 24, 2016

Fridays Blog.. A touch of Old

Hi Guys,


Thought I'd share this card with you. People tell me often that they can't do collage effects with their stamps.. They find it to difficult.. It really isn't hard..If you over think it then you make it hard for yourself.. With this card I started with a piece of paper and cut out the size of a post it note in the centre of the paper and placed it onto the white cardstock.. Next I stamped (Elizabeth) through the hole. I removed the paper and placed a post it note  over the stamped image. Holding down the post it note I then use my memento stamp pads with a finger dauber created a background of colour..  I have quite a few little stamps of stars and swirls and using a brown stamp pad stamped in random areas to create a texture look.. Do not plan where you want to put the stamps, its better just to stamp and not think... I then used my Prismacolor Pencil the create color on the face and the areas around inside the square.. I used a pencil to accent the square and draw around the stars.. My last step, I stamped the Veritas stamp with the Silvery Shimmer Delicata.. I just love this range of stamp pads, the gold and the silver are just perfect for stamping on colours. Below are the products I have used. Click onto the images to go to the website... I hope you enjoyed this blog.. See you next week..
  
    




No comments:

Post a Comment